Do you know what the operating procedures of cnc movable column vertical lathe are?
Cnc movable column vertical lathe is a large-scale mechanical equipment, used to process large and heavy workpieces with large radial dimensions but relatively small axial dimensions and complex shapes. Such as the cylindrical surface, end surface, conical surface, cylindrical hole, conical hole of various discs, wheels and sets of workpieces. It can also use additional devices for threading, spherical turning, profiling, milling and grinding. Generally can be divided into single column type and double column type. So how much do you know about its operating procedures? Let’s take a look at it with the editor below!
1. The following points need to be done in the work
1. The rough surface of the workpiece is not allowed to be directly placed on the work surface, and should be supported by a shim or screw top; it is strictly forbidden to use the work surface to perform other operations such as hammering to correct the work piece, welding the work piece, and so on.
2. When aligning the workpiece, the worktable can only be rotated at a low speed for alignment, and high speed alignment is not allowed.
3. When starting and stopping the workbench, the start and stop handle of the workbench can only be moved by hand, and pedaling is strictly prohibited.
4. When the worktable is rotating, it is not allowed to do the lifting of the beam and the rapid movement of the tool post.
5. When moving the beam, the clamping device must be released first, and the clamping device should be clamped immediately after the movement. Each time the beam is lowered, it should rise a little to eliminate the gap between the lead screw and the nut.
6. Gravity cutting processing is not allowed when the ram of the vertical tool rest and the side tool rest is extended; use the vertical tool rest for processing, especially when doing gravity cutting, the beam should be lowered as close to the work as possible Location.
7. When doing intermittent cutting, the amount of feed and table speed should be appropriately reduced.
8. The joystick must be pushed to the specified position when shifting. If the gears are not meshed well, they should be adjusted slightly after work, and it is not allowed to forcibly pull the "start/stop" handle of the worker's desk.
2. After work, for a machine tool with two vertical tool rests, the vertical tool rest should be stopped symmetrically to both ends of the beam; for a machine tool with a vertical tool rest, the vertical tool rest should be stopped at the middle position of the beam; the side tool rest should be stopped at the center of the beam. Move to the lowest position of the column.
In summary, it is a brief introduction to the operating procedures of cnc movable column vertical lathe. You can learn more about it through the introduction of the above editor.