What are the precautions when using customized vertical driling machine?
A customized vertical driling machine is a general term for machinery and equipment that uses a tool that is harder and sharper than the target to leave cylindrical holes or holes in the target by means of rotary cutting or rotary extrusion. So do you know what are the precautions when using it? Let’s take a look at it with the editor below!
1. Choose the appropriate drill bit or bit according to the material being drilled.
2. Adjust the appropriate rotation speed according to the material to be drilled. If the rotation speed is too fast, the low melting point material will soften when the rotation speed is too fast, and the soft material will stick when the rotation speed is too slow.
3. Determine the number of feeds of the drilling machine according to the depth and diameter of the drilled hole.
4. The customized vertical driling machine is a high-speed rotary feed, and safety protection needs to be paid attention to.
5. Pay attention to ensuring the sharpness of the drill bit. It is necessary to sharpen or replace the drill bit regularly.
6. Regularly lubricate the drill shaft.
To sum up, the editor tells: Regarding the relevant knowledge about the precautions when using the customized vertical driling machine, I hope you can learn more through the introduction of the above editor.