Brief introduction and structural features of CNC single column vertical lathe
CNC single column vertical lathe is a kind of lathe, which is suitable for turning the outer circle, outer cone, inner hole and inner cone of a variety of small and medium-sized ring parts, shells, flanges and other parts, as well as drilling, reaming and boring.
The vertical tool rest on CNC single column vertical lath can move along the beam guide rail and tool rest base guide rail for transverse or longitudinal feed. The tool holder of CNC single column vertical lath can be deflected by a certain angle for oblique feed. The side tool holder of CNC single column vertical lath can move up and down along the column guide rail, or move left and right along the tool holder sliding seat to realize longitudinal or transverse feed.
Structural features of CNC single column vertical lathe
1. The main gearbox of CNC single column vertical lathe adopts hydraulic transmission; The rotation speed of the worktable is selected by the manual rotary valve and realized by electro-hydraulic operation;
2. The hydraulic system is equipped with a pressure maintaining device;
3. The beam clamping mechanism of CNC single column vertical lath adopts the transmission mode of hydraulic loosening after spring clamping;
4. CNC single column vertical lathe is equipped with digital display device;
5. The main gearbox and worktable spindle support and transmission of CNC single column vertical lath can be lubricated automatically;
6. The tension of the main drive belt, the clearance of the main shaft bearing, the clearance of the vertical ram nut and the clamping force of the cross beam can be adjusted;
7. The feed mechanism of CNC single column vertical lathe is equipped with a safety device;