Vertical driling machine tells: What are the operating procedures of the drilling machine?
Drilling machine is a general term for machinery and equipment that uses a tool that is harder and sharper than the target to leave cylindrical holes or holes in the target by means of rotary cutting or rotary extrusion. So do you know what its operating procedures are? Let’s take a look at it with the editor of the vertical driling machine!
1. Preparations before starting up
1. Carefully check whether the parts of the drilling machine are complete.
2. Whether the screws are loose.
3. Whether the lubricating oil meets the required position.
4. Whether the control buttons are flexible and reliable.
5. Whether the drill pipe and bit are damaged.
6. Whether the supporting hole frame is broken.
7. Whether the spray facilities are installed in place.
2. Normal boot
1. Run the drilling machine idling for 1 to 2 minutes, and listen carefully for abnormal noises and noises.
2. Slowly drill the eyes at low speed.
3. If there is no abnormality in the low-speed gear and there is no gangue in the coal seam, the drilling speed can be adjusted appropriately. If the coal seam always contains gangue and the hardness of the gangue is relatively high, only the low-speed gear can be used for drilling.
In summary, the editor of the vertical driling machine tells: a brief introduction to the relevant knowledge about the operating procedures of the drilling machine.