Maintenance knowledge of Wholesale drilling milling machine For sale
Wholesale drilling milling machine For sale is a machine tool that integrates drilling, milling, boring and grinding, and is used in the processing of small and medium-sized parts. So how much do you know about maintenance? Let's take a look at it briefly!
1. Clean the exterior and dead corners of the machine tool, dismantle and wash the covers, and require clean inside and outside, no rust, no yellow robe, the paint sees the original color and the iron is bright. Clean the guide rail surface and remove the burrs on the worktable surface. Check the complement of screws, handball, and hand plate, and check the flexibility and reliability of each handle.
2. Maintenance of the spindle feed box: check the oil quality and keep it in good condition, and the oil quantity meets the requirements. Remove the burrs on the spindle taper hole. Clean the hydraulic transmission system, the oil filter, and adjust the oil pressure.
3. Inspection of the rocker arm and lifting clamping mechanism of Wholesale drilling milling machine For sale: check and adjust the lifting mechanism and clamping mechanism to be sensitive and reliable.
4. Inspection of Lubrication System of Wholesale drilling milling machine For sale: To clean the linoleum, it is required that the oil cup is complete, the oil path is unobstructed, and the oil window is bright.
5. Inspection of the cooling system of Wholesale drilling milling machine For sale: cleaning the cooling pump, filter and cooling liquid tank. Check the coolant pipeline to ensure that there is no water leakage.
6, Wholesale drilling milling machine For sale electrical system inspection: clean the dust inside and outside the motor and electrical box. Turn off the power, open the appliance door, and check whether the electrical connectors and electrical components are loose or aging. Check whether the limit switch is working properly. Does the power off when opening the door work? Check whether the hydraulic system is normal and whether there is oil leakage.