Slotting machine operating procedures and safety regulations
The slotting machine is actually a vertical planer, which belongs to the same type as the bull's head planer in terms of structure. The linear reciprocating movement of the plunger in the vertical direction with the ram is the main movement, and the intermittent movement of the workpiece in the longitudinal, transverse and circumferential directions is the feed movement. The production efficiency of the slotting machine is low, the surface roughness Ra of the processing surface is 6.3-1.6 microns, and the perpendicularity of the processing surface is 0.025/300 mm. The main parameter of slotting machine is the maximum slotting length.
Operating procedures of slotting machine
Applicable models: 1. Mechanical slotting machine: B516 (7417), B516K, B5020 (7420), B5032. 2. Hydraulic slotting machine: B540, 7430, B5050, (7450).
1. Conscientiously implement the relevant provisions of the "General Operating Rules for Metal Cutting Machine Tools".
2. Conscientiously implement the following general regulations for slotting machines: 1. Correctly select the length of the tool bar according to the processing position of the workpiece, adjust the stroke of the plug to prevent collision. 2. When loading and unloading heavier fixtures, you must handle them gently to prevent damage to the work surface. 3. The vertical, horizontal, and circumferential automatic feed of the worktable is not allowed to be used together, only single feed is allowed. 4. Quick tool setting is not allowed during work.
3. Conscientiously implement the following special regulations concerning slotting:
(1) Mechanical slotting machine: 1. Before the dry run test or after adjusting the stroke of the ram (plug), use the hand to turn the flywheel to check whether the ram reciprocating motion is good and whether the stroke of the ram meets the requirements. Machine tool commissioning or formal work. 2. When the ram is running, it is not allowed to adjust the stroke and speed of the ram. 3. After working, lift the plug to the head and move the rotary table to the middle position of the guide rail.
(2) Hydraulic slotting machine: 1. The stroke of the ram is not allowed to be adjusted when the ram is running. 2. After working, put the ram plug to the bottom end.
Safety regulations for slotting machines
1. The wrench used must match the nut, and the force must be appropriate to prevent slipping and bumping.
2. The reference surface should be selected for clamping the workpiece, the pressing plate and the shim should be stable and reliable, and the pressing force should be appropriate to ensure that the workpiece does not loosen during cutting.
3. Linear motion (longitudinal and horizontal) and circular motion tables are not allowed to perform three items at the same time.
4. It is forbidden to change the ram speed during operation. The ram stroke and insertion position must be locked after adjustment.
5. When working, the head is not allowed to extend into the stroke of the ram to observe the processing conditions. The stroke cannot exceed the machine's specifications.
6. You must stop when changing speeds, changing tools, and tightening screws.
7. After the work is completed, the handles are placed in the vacant position, and the workbench, the machine tool and the surrounding of the machine tool should be cleaned and tidy.
8. When using the crane, the spreader must be firm and reliable, and it is not allowed to operate or pass under the hanging objects, and work closely with the crane operator.
9. Check and lubricate the parts before driving. Wear all protective equipment and tie the cuffs.
10. It is not allowed to blow iron filings with mouth and clean iron filings by hand.